Collection and Use of Information
In general, you can browse our Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. At various times, you may decide to provide us with your personal information. You should know that we receive and may store all personal information (whether written or oral) that you provide to us through whatever means you provide such information (through our Website, via e-mail, over the telephone, etc.). Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, home, billing or other physical address or email address as well as any information associated with the foregoing. In addition to your contact information, we may collect information about your purchases, billing address, shipping address, gender, occupation, birthday, marital status, anniversary, interests, phone number or other contact information, and credit card information. We may combine the information you provide to us over time and we may combine such information with information that is publicly available, collected through data collection devices, and information that we receive from our partners, affiliates, and other third parties.
Use of Your Personal Information
We may use the information we collect about you to:
- Facilitate your purchases and provide the services you request;
Confirm and track your order;
- Respond to your inquiries and requests;
Compare and review your personal information for errors, omissions, and accuracy;
- Prevent and detect fraud or abuse;
- Improve our Website, service, product offerings, marketing and promotional efforts, and overall customer experience;
- Identify your product and service preferences;
- Understand our customer demographics, preferences, interests, and behavior, and
- Contact you (via email, postal mail, or telephone) regarding products and services (of Bashert Jewelry) that we believe may be of interest to you.
Personal Information that we May Share with Others
In certain circumstances, we may share your personal information with trusted partners.
Service Providers: We use trusted third-party service providers to perform certain services on our behalf, including: Shipping, payment processing, data storage/management, web hosting, web analytics, fulfillment, assembly, marketing, mailing, emailing, etc. These service providers only receive personal information if such information is needed to perform their function(s), and they are not authorized to use any personal information for any other purpose(s) other than the purpose(s) set forth by Bashert Jewelry.
Special Events: If you choose to participate in a special event (for example, a promotion, contest, or sweepstakes), Bashert Jewelry may share your personal information with those organizations participating in the applicable event. Unless we tell you otherwise in connection with a special event, these third parties do not use your information for any other purpose other than to manage the event. We may authorize trusted partners to send you information about products and services that may be of interest to you.
Partners: Bashert Jewelry may provide information to carefully selected partners. In such cases, we might share and/or cross-reference information, including personal information about you that will enable such persons or entities to contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you, such as financing services for purchasing Bashert Jewelry products. Our advertising partners may use the information we provide to them in combination with their existing information to provide you with more relevant advertising.
Compliance with Law and Fraud Protection: We may, and you authorize us to use and disclose any information, including personal information: (1) we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; (2) in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any personal or as otherwise required by law; (3) to other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction; and (4) to enforce any agreement we have with you.
Business Transfer: Your personal information may be disclosed as part of any merger, a sale of company assets or acquisition, as well as in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the Company.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF COOKIES?
1. Cookies support basic website functionality: Some cookies are functional and necessary cookies that support essential features of Bashertjewelry.com website, such as storing your shopping cart selections, while you continue to shop and navigate to different pages of our website.
2. Cookies help improve the quality of our website and services: Cookies collect information (including in some cases IP address) to assess how you use our website so that we can improve the user experience of our website and provide you with better overall service. How we use this information? i. Compiling anonymous statistics on how our site is used. ii. See how effective our advertisement avenues are by identifying where you click and from which website you arrived. iii. Provide feedback to carefully selected third party partners that one of our visitors also visited their website. iv. Help us improve the site by capturing errors in your browsing experience. v. Provide you with an improved website functionality by allowing access to additional services e offer, or restoring your shopping bag, if you had returned on a subsequent browsing session.
3. Cookies may share information with our selectively chosen third-party partners. Third-party cookies may share information with partners to provide services on our site (such as wish apps, hint apps etc.). The information shared is only to be used to provide the service or function (such as social media “like” and “share” buttons). Certain third-party cookies can be used to offer a customized user experience. Some of these customized browsing experiences may be linked to services provided by third parties which provide these services to recognize that you have visited our site (such as advertisement agencies and/or retargeting services). This information is used to inform you of Bashert Jewelry products and services which may be of interest to you. These cookies may also link to social media networks, such as Facebook or Instagram, or provide advertising agencies with information about your visit to our website so that they can present you with advertisements for Bashert Jewelry products and services which may be of interest to you.
MANAGING YOUR COOKIE PREFERENCES:
To manage the third-party cookies served on our site, please visit the relevant websites listed here: - Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
To manage all cookies on our website, including those that are served by us, you can change your browser settings. For additional information on how to manage all cookies please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Please note that disabling, blocking or deleting cookies in your browser settings may impact your ability to fully use our website. Please see our Privacy Notice for further details about what information we collect and how we use any personal information you give us, however not all information captured by using cookies will identify you.
We may create anonymous records from personal information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the information personally identifiable to you. We may use these records for internal purposes, such as analyzing usage patterns so that we may enhance our services, and we also reserve the right to use and disclose any information in such records at our discretion.
We value your comments, feedback, testimonials, etc., which help us improve our website, products, and services. By making such submissions to us, you assign your rights in the submissions to us, as described in the "Submissions" section of our Terms and Conditions page.
Other Uses of Your Information
IP Address. When you visit our Website, Bashert Jewelry collects your IP address to, among other things, help diagnose problems with its server, administer and tune the operation of its Website, analyze trends, track traffic patterns, gather demographic information for aggregate use, and track the date and duration of each session within our Website. Your IP address may also be used in combination with your personal information to prevent fraud or abuse, customize your shopping experience, improve our website, customer service, products, and promotional efforts, and to understand your preferences, patterns, and interests.
We do post customer stories on our website which may contain personally identifiable information. We do obtain the customer's consent via email, prior to posting the testimonial, to post their name along with their testimonial. If you wish to request the removal of your customer story you may contact us at Bashert@bashertjewelry.com
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request a removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at Bashert@bashertjewelry.com
. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Information collected on this Website may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Bashert Jewelry or its affiliates maintain facilities and by using this Website, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. By using the Website and providing personal information to us, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. Be advised that personal information may be made available, without your knowledge, to the United States government or its agencies, or those of governments in any other country where we or our service providers store or process personal information, under a lawful order made in that country.
Children under 13
Bashert Jewelry does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that data from our systems. Please visit the FTC's website at www.ftc.gov for tips on protecting children's privacy online.
Bashert Jewelry is committed to the protection of the personally identifiable information that you share with us. We utilize a combination of physical and electronic security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. While we strive to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us.
Accessing and Updating Your Information
If the personally identifiable information Bashert Jewelry has gathered from you changes or you would like to access, correct, or delete such information, we will gladly provide you access to, correct, or delete (to the extent allowed by law) any personal information we have collected about you. To request access to, a correction to, or deletion of your personal information, please send an e-mail to Bashert@bashertjewelry.com
or contact us at 1.888.580.7378.
We want to communicate with you only if you want to continue to hear from us. To opt out of receiving email promotions that we send you: Select "unsubscribe" on our subscription status page and enter the requested information or follow the unsubscribe instructions in any of our promotional emails. To opt out of telephone promotions, you can tell us when we call you. To opt out of postal mail promotions, please send us a postal request.
* Opting out of communication with us does not affect our communications with you via telephone or email related to your orders with us. It also does not affect our use of your non-personally identifiable information.
Last updated January, 1st, 2019